Office move impacts flexible working: Ask the expert

Have your say

I am Vinitha, an Indian nationality. I am a Qualified Social Worker with GSCC registration. I have done Post Graduation in Social Work from India. I have also done Post Qualifying Diploma in Social Care from Birmingham College in 2009 - 2010. Now I am back in India after expiring my Student Visa. Is it possible for me to apply for a social worker position in UK ?

Editor: Hi Vinitha, you need to contact the General Social Care Council for more information - Are you registered with them? Their duties transfer to the Health Professions Council at the end of July -

Anonymous | Report this comment

Post a comment. For advice go to our Advice & Support page