Harmony At Home
Trustworthy, premier, established brand. Passionate about childcare. Great Return on investment.
A Harmony at Home Franchises offers an exciting, flexible and profitable career opportunity
Harmony at Home...
A well established Childcare Recruitment Agency and Childrens Eco-Boutique with franchises located across the UK and abroad, we provide Nannies and Childcarers to families and Day Nurseries, co-ordinate Event Nannies, Wedding Crèches and offer in-house training courses, and Eco-Boutique Stores. Founded by Norland Nanny, Frankie Gray in 2004, we remain passionate about what we do, having built a strong brand based around high levels of personal service and attention to detail.
Why a Harmony at Home franchise?
Despite considerable growth in recent years, we pride ourselves on having avoided becoming a corporate-style organisation whilst gaining recognition of highly respected professional bodies. We have developed a proven formula for success and our ‘boutique’ approach allows us to stand alone from other Agencies, concentrating on providing a bespoke service to our clients and a supportive, varied and hugely satisfying, home-based or boutique based career for our Team of Franchisees.
Who we are looking for... First and foremost you must understand that recruitment and sales is varied, busy and dynamic, requiring commitment, dedication and an implicit sense of what should constitute excellent childcare!
If that goes some way to describe you, then we would also like to see:
- Outstanding levels of professionalism, customer service and an eye for detail
- Experience in recruitment or sales, although if you are of the right calibre, this may not be essential
- Drive and desire to succeed in a competitive environment
- Experience of child care, early years education or parenting
- An ability to work autonomously and with initiative from a Home Office / Boutique, with superb administrative & organisational skills and confident IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with working hours
Please apply for further information of available Franchises. We will always consider applications from outside our existing areas.
Franchise purchase fees vary according to the geographic area and its associated demographic.
As a guide Recruitment only Franchise prices start at £8,000.00.
We suggest a working capital of approximately £2,000 for your initial launch to cover for example, Home Office equipment costs, advertising, market analysis etc.
As a guide an Eco-Boutique Franchise starts at £5,000.00 and you will need approximately £5,000.00 for stock, a retail premises (owned or rented) and funds for a refit / POS items to our specifications at around £5,000.00.
Return percentage is low at 10.5%.
What will I earn?
Although you will receive considerable support and training, only one person can make your business succeed, and that’s you! How quickly you establish your Franchise and how much you can potentially earn, is hugely dependent on how much time and energy you are able to commit to your business.
Geographic location & demographics will also play a part in the potential turnover of your Harmony at Home Franchise; the following provides guidance of what is achievable:
- £30,000-£60,000+ Recruitment
- £60,000-£100,000+ Childrens Boutique
Training and Support
Each Harmony at Home Franchisee, is considered a member of a friendly and supportive Team. Rest assured that Head Office provides continued contact, support and training to ensure a full understanding of the Harmony at Home ethos and to assist with your Franchise development.
Head Office will provide:
- 2 weeks fully funded training at Head Office prior to your launch (Hotel funded if necessary)
- A customised online database
- A comprehensive operational folder with set up templates for immediate use
- Continued opportunities for personally customised training and development
- Regular ongoing contact and support from our Franchise/HR manager
- A regular newsletter/guidelines on all aspects relating to Harmony at Home
- Opportunities to liaise and network with other Harmony at Home Franchisees and Recruitment Consultants
- Introductions to tried, trusted and tested Marketing, Advertising & Design professionals
If you are thinking of joining the team and becoming a franchisee I can reassure you that you’ll be fully supported by a caring, happy and supportive team. Frankie Gray, Founder and Director and her Head Office team, will set you off in the right direction by giving you training and constant support whilst working for an already established business.
Frankie is always supportive, happy, so calm and a fantastic, exciting person to work with. She is a credit to the successful nanny agency that Harmony At Home is and has amazing enthusiasm and drive, pushing the business forward around Britain and Internationally.
Running your own franchise develops your own career, it’s fantastic to work independently, and it’s rewarding. When you match the right nanny with the right family and everyone is happy particularly the children, you know you’ve done a good job.
Lucy Martin-Jenkins, Franchisee; joined 2007 Current Holder of the Harmony at Home Best Performing Franchise Award