Work around your family business opportunity to run award-winning yoga-inspired classes, and sell class associated materials.
Work around your family commitments running yoga-inspired, fun classes to encourage movement and enhance development and sell class associated materials as well as a small range of organic, bamboo, fair trade and carbon neutral clothing.
- Is a dynamic, forward-thinking ethical company.
- Offers classes to children 6 weeks – 7yrs. The classes are based around the character Tatty Bumpkin who goes on adventures with her animal friends (dog, cat etc which are all yoga poses) to specially devised music to go with the stories. The classes are great fun, good exercise but at the same time they are developmental and aligned with the Early Years Foundation Stage (early year’s standards for babies and children aged 0-5 years).
- Is CACHE (Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education) Accredited.
- Programme was developed by educationalists, paediatric physiotherapist and qualified yoga teachers.
- Gives intensive business and teacher training, along with comprehensive ongoing support from a knowledgeable, proactive team.
- Hard working and ambitious but with the desire to create a better work/life balance. A minimum of 20 – 30 hours a week is required.
- Enjoy challenges, are sociable and want to enjoy their career.
- Self-motivated, well organized and can manage their time effectively.
- You will need a sense of fun and love what we do.
You will pay £10,000 plus VAT for a territory with circa 20,000 children between the ages of 0 to 7 years. With ongoing royalties on classes.
Training and Support
Intensive teacher and business training for you and a teacher and ongoing support.