Tigerlily Childcare Agency Ltd
Childcare recruitment specialists. Nannies/nursery/crèche. Outstanding ROI and work/life balance.
About Tigerlily Childcare Agency
Tigerlily is a specialist Childcare Recruitment Agency, supplying Nannies, Nursery Staff and Maternity Nurses across the UK and overseas.
Established in 2003, Tigerlily is now the leading childcare recruitment agency in the UK and part of the Tigerlily Recruitment Group.
Our success is based on our unique and proven business formula – which is complemented by the quality and determination of our franchisees.
Benefits of Owning a Tigerlily Franchise
A Tigerlily franchise enables you to work from home or a commercial office – and offers a work / life balance that most people can only dream of.
Your earnings and ROI can be substantial and you will receive on-going training, support and advice from our Head Office team.
Unlike the smaller franchisors in our sector, you will feel part of a friendly team and gain all the benefits and enjoyment from being part of our UK-wide network of franchisees and consultants.
When we discuss franchise opportunities, our TOP priority is YOU.
That’s why we are happy to negotiate on our advertised franchise costs, if you possess some or all of the following:
• Success in recruitment or sales
• A sound knowledge of the childcare industry
• A positive, friendly and professional nature
• Experience of managing your own business
• Drive, determination and the will to succeed
• Ability to work from home, to manage your own affairs and possibly your own support staff
Tigerlily franchises are priced according to their geo-demographic structure, projected business volumes and a range of other factors e.g. whether they are a new or existing franchise, your own specific attributes and whether you buy ALL 3 options of the nanny / nursery / creche business or individual components.
Set up Costs
These are likely to include setting up your place of work, initial advertising, marketing, research etc. We help you with all of these areas – but an estimated set up cost would be £2k - £3k.
This will depend on the factors covered above, but a typical Tigerlily franchise will turnover between £30k -£70K.
Training and Support
Our Support Philosophy
We are really proud of the partnerships we have developed with our franchisees and shown below is a selection of the services you would receive from Tigerlily on a permanent basis.
• A dedicated Franchise Support Manager who will be there for you 24/7
• IT support covering all of your PC / MAC based activities
• Access to our Sales, Marketing, Copywriting, PR and Design teams
• Negotiation support to help you secure the best childcare contracts, advertising and promotional deals
• Operational support covering every single aspect of your business
•Training for new consultants and refresher courses for franchisees
• Annual meetings with all franchisees in the network and monthly conference calls
• Regular updates on changes in legislation and government legislation
• Contact with all the franchisees in the Tigerlily network – to exchange ideas and share marketing costs
A few words from one of our Franchisees
“I purchased Tigerlily Hampshire 18 months ago, having previously been a doctor, employer of a nanny and a mum of two. Buying a Tigerlily franchise was a total career change for me, but I can honestly say that it has been a fantastic experience. I have loved the independence and flexibility of running my own business whilst also enjoying the constant support of Tigerlily’s Head Office team.
I’ve worked really hard and knew that I would have to, but the financial return has far exceeded my expectations. I was initially wary about purchasing a franchise and researched all my options carefully. All I can say is that I made exactly the right decision.
Head Office have been exceptional and I can clearly remember sending a panicky e-mail on a Bank Holiday morning soon after I started. I was amazed to receive a reply 10 minutes later from AMBER one of the directors with all the information I needed. Amber has continually provided me with fantastic advice, answered every query I have raised and provided on-going training personalised to my needs. As a franchisee I benefit from the regular company updates and enjoy the monthly conference calls where I get to exchange ideas with all the other franchisees in the network.
Best of all, I have exclusive access to Tigerlily’s unrivalled website, database and systems. If you’re thinking about purchasing a Tigerlily franchise, I would definitely recommend it”.
Dr Alison French – Tigerlily Hampshire