An innovative baby swimming business opportunity.
Are you looking for a flexible, rewarding and family-friendly career? Have you thought about running your own baby swimming business?
Turtle Tots is an innovative and unique swimming programme. It begins during pregnancy with aqua-natal yoga for mums-to-be, and continues with specialist and progressive baby and toddler swimming classes. Not only does the programme focus on teaching babies and young children to swim, the swimming lessons have been endorsed by leading personal trainers and help mums (and dads!) with their post natal fitness.
Since 2011 we’ve been licensing our programme and offering people the opportunity to run their own successful Turtle Tots swimming business.
We’re looking for bright, ambitious and hard working people to become licensees and launch Turtle Tots where they live.
Why become a Turtle Tots licencee?
· We’re a fast-growing, award-winning and distinctive brand, trademarked in the UK, Ireland and Australia.
· You’ll receive world-class training and ongoing support.
· It’s hard work, but rewarding and fun!
· You’ll join an existing thriving network of licensees across the UK.
· Teaching babies and children an essential life skill is hugely rewarding.
· It’s flexible and works around your family.
· You’ll benefit from multiple revenue streams including underwater photography and merchandise.
To find out more, watch our video on You Tube by clicking here. Or find us at the following addresses:
Facebook – Facebook.com/TurtleTotsUK
Twitter - @Turtle_Tots
Pinterest – pinterest.com/TurtleTotsLtd
Blog – turtletots.com/blog.php
We’re looking for friendly and positive people that love babies and children and have a “can do” approach to work and life.
You must be confident, self-motivated, articulate and a good communicator, with lots of enthusiasm!
You don’t need any previous experience of teaching swimming, as we’ll help you become as qualified as possible through the
The licence costs £12,000+ VAT, with a 7.5% monthly royalty fee.
Training and Support
We give you comprehensive training to ensure you are fully qualified to teach the Turtle Tots way!
· Turtle Tots baby and toddler training, and swimming lesson plans
· Aqua natal yoga training, with lesson plans
· Comprehensive marketing, business admin and sales training
· Dedicated and highly optimised pages on Turtle Tots own website http://www.turtletots.com
· Bespoke Turtle Tots email address
· Turtle Tots teacher tops and t-shirts
· Starter pack of stationary and merchandise
· Plenty of ongoing support
Jodi O'Connor - East Berkshire & South Buckinghamshire
I'm Jodi O'Connor and I run Turtle Tots in East Berkshire and South Buckinghamshire with my husband and two young boys. Before I had Rohan and Jed I worked for MARS UK and enjoyed a very "corporate" job. However when I was pregnant with Jed I knew I didn't want to return to office-hours and two children in nursery was going to be expensive! So I retrained as a swimming teacher and began teaching after I'd had Jed. I loved my new job but after a couple of years I realised I wanted a career again and my current job and no room for career progression. I started investigating buying franchises and licences and met with Turtle Tots and also a baby swimming franchise to find out more.
I decided to buy a Turtle Tots licence for lots of reasons. Firstly I loved the look and feel of the Turtle Tots brand, which is fresh and distinctive. I felt that buying a licence from a young and forward-thinking brand would allow me to grow with the brand and add a lot of value to my business as we both grew.
Buying a licence rather than a franchise was considerably cheaper with less ongoing costs. I don't feel I am paying for a team of staff in head office and fancy offices! I am also able to speak to Gaby and Caroline whenever I need to, there are no layers of bureaucracy. In the near future I believe there will be other opportunities for me as Turtle Tots grows - I'm interested in quality control, assessing and being a tutor.
In a nutshell I enjoy every minute of what I do, and it enables me to work around my family and make my own decisions. I have no doubt that joining Turtle Tots was the right decision.