An innovative baby swimming business opportunity.
Turtle Tots is an innovative and unique swimming programme, which begins during pregnancy with aqua-natal yoga, and continues once the baby is born. Not only does it focus on teaching babies and young children to swim, it also promotes pre-natal and post-natal fitness and provides an excellent toning workout for mums….. and dads as well!
Running a Turtle Tots swimming business is fun and rewarding. We’ve designed the Turtle Tots licence package to offer a truly flexible business that can be as big or as small as you want.
Why become a Turtle Tots licencee?
· The opportunity to run your own business using a simple and effective business formula in an excusive post coded and mapped territory.
· An innovative and fun swimming programme
· A comprehensive training plan
· A distinctive and strong trademarked and award-winning brand, fast growing in the UK
· Plenty of support from people who have done it themselves!
· Multiple revenue streams including underwater photography and merchandise
· A flexible business that fits around a family!
To find out more, watch our video on You Tube by clicking here. Or find us at the following addresses:
Facebook – Facebook.com/TurtleTotsUK
Twitter - @Turtle_Tots
Pinterest – pinterest.com/TurtleTotsLtd
Blog – turtletots.com/blog.php
We’re looking for friendly and positive people that love babies and children and have a “can do” approach to work and life.
You must be confident, self-motivated, articulate and a good communicator, with lots of enthusiasm!
Having a swimming teacher qualification is a bonus, but it’s certainly not a necessity as we’ll help you become as qualified as possible through the ASA or STA, and you’ll also receive comprehensive training to ensure you can teach the Turtle Tots way!
The licence costs £9,950+ VAT, with a 7% monthly royalty fee.
Training and Support
We give you comprehensive training to ensure you are fully qualified to teach the Turtle Tots way!
· Turtle Tots baby and toddler In-pool training, and lesson plans
· Aqua natal yoga training with lesson plans
· Comprehensive marketing and business administration training with
· Dedicated pages on Turtle Tots website http://www.turtletots.com
· Turtle Tots email address
· Turtle Tots teacher tops and t-shirts
· A starter pack of stationary and merchandise
· Plenty of ongoing support from Turtle Tots head office.
Jodi O'Connor - East Berkshire & South Buckinghamshire
I'm Jodi O'Connor and I run Turtle Tots in East Berkshire and South Buckinghamshire with my husband and two young boys. Before I had Rohan and Jed I worked for MARS UK and enjoyed a very "corporate" job. However when I was pregnant with Jed I knew I didn't want to return to office-hours and two children in nursery was going to be expensive! So I retrained as a swimming teacher and began teaching after I'd had Jed. I loved my new job but after a couple of years I realised I wanted a career again and my current job and no room for career progression. I started investigating buying franchises and licences and met with Turtle Tots and also a baby swimming franchise to find out more.
I decided to buy a Turtle Tots licence for lots of reasons. Firstly I loved the look and feel of the Turtle Tots brand, which is fresh and distinctive. I felt that buying a licence from a young and forward-thinking brand would allow me to grow with the brand and add a lot of value to my business as we both grew.
Buying a licence rather than a franchise was considerably cheaper with less ongoing costs. I don't feel I am paying for a team of staff in head office and fancy offices! I am also able to speak to Gaby and Caroline whenever I need to, there are no layers of bureaucracy. In the near future I believe there will be other opportunities for me as Turtle Tots grows - I'm interested in quality control, assessing and being a tutor.
In a nutshell I enjoy every minute of what I do, and it enables me to work around my family and make my own decisions. I have no doubt that joining Turtle Tots was the right decision.