Leoni's Childrens Chocolate Parties
Run fun chocolate-making parties for children
Chocolate Delight is the hugely successful company that offers chocolate workshops and chocolate team-building events across the UK.
Since 2010, we have developed a distinctive concept running Leoni’s Children’s Chocolate Parties following a sharp rise in the request for exciting and different children’s party options.
Our clients are looking for an affordable party theme that can be held in their homes and will engage their children and friends for a couple of hours.
- Run your business part-time to fit around your lifestyle or run it as a full-time model
- Two parties per month will earn you approx. £4k per annum
- Two parties per week will generate approx. £16,640 sales, with costs of around 10%
Leoni’s Children’s Chocolate Parties offers you the chance to purchase a licence and trademarks along with recipes, ingredients and methods from £7995 + VAT.
“4 out of 10 parents spend between £100 and £500 on their children’s birthday parties.” Survey conducted by YouGov and Lumos Children’s Charity, May 2011
- Clients choose from the following party options, including:
a. writing in chocolate
b. making chocolate lollies
c. making chocolate moulds
d. chocolate pizzas!!!
e. chocolate truffle making.
- Chocolate fountain running throughout party
- Parties can be hosted at client's premises or at licensee’s own premises
- Children's party food can be provided or clients can supply their own
- Chocolate products made during the party become the children's 'goody bag'
- Parties last for approx 1.5 to 2 hours
- Suggested group size: 5 to 15 children
The only requirements you must have are:
a. Health & Hygiene Certificate
b. CRB checked
c. adequate insurance
d. an outgoing, happy & positive attitude!
“Niamh and her friends had an absolutely brilliant time at the party. They all said they found it really interesting and fun, from start to finish they had a fantastic time. The chocolate fountain was a great plus point as was the amazing goodie bag they all had to take home. My husband and I enjoyed the relaxing and friendly atmosphere - great time was had by all.“
Sue, Niamh’s mom, Bournemouth
Licences are sold in designated postcode areas, according to population densityand, as a guide, our licence fee if £7995 + VAT will secure you a territory of 125,000 – 150,000 population.
- Finance options are available to spread payments
- You may purchase multiple licence territories for a discounted rate or one larger territory for a larger licence fee
- In addition to the initial licence fee, a £100 + VAT ongoing monthly support fee is payable to Chocolate Delight
- We suggest charging a rate of £20 per child
- There is no limit on the number of parties you can run, this is completely up to you!
- Two parties per month is equivalent to sales of approx £4k per annum (based on 8 children per party, at £20 per head)
- Two parties per week will give £16,640 sales, with costs of approx 10% (based on 8 children per party, at £20 per head)
Training and Support
- 5 year licence, with the option to extend after initial period free of charge
- Licensee trade name, for example: 'Leoni's Children's Chocolate Parties (Birmingham)'
- Continuing right to use the 'Chocolate Delight' and 'Leoni's Children's Chocolate Parties' operating system and marks
- Advice on pre-launch procedures and initial launch
- Continuing marketing and advertising support, including website promotion
- List of approved suppliers
- Extensive training, including:
a. 3-day residential course held at The Chocolate Boutique Hotel, Bournemouth
b. the art of making chocolate truffles and other chocolate products as made during a Leoni's Children's Chocolate Party
c. presenting to a class
d. business, marketing and advertising of the product
- All equipment needed to start up the business, including:
a. operation and training manual
b. chocolate fountain
c. all workshop equipment
d. disposable personal protective equipment
e. chocolate and toppings
f. packaging materials