ADA Recycling and Safety Training
Recycling Training with Primary Schools UK
Primary School Recycling Training Franchise
If you’ve ever thought about building and growing your very own business but didn’t know where to start, then ADA recycling training has the perfect opportunity for you. Providing the ideal work-life balance, ADA Recycling Training is a rewarding, profitable and exciting business, specializing in recycling training in the classroom environment using all the tools and learning objectives set in the school curriculum. You can forget about the boring ‘9 to 5’ feeling, no two schools are the same and new opportunities are always available in your area.
ADA Recycling Training has been operating successfully since 2009 and is continuously being developed to ensure the aspirations of all our franchisees are achieved. Testimonials and evaluation documents are available from many of the schools where we have delivered our training.
What does ADA franchise offer you?
- School term time business which will fit in perfectly with your family life.
- A training package which is easy to deliver, and fun to work with.
- On-going support; you are never on your own.
- A rewarding, profitable and exciting business. Every day is different.
Our ADA recycling training package is ideal for anyone with teaching experience, retired, support or new graduate. The one thing our franchisees all have in common is that they want to take control of their own lives by building and growing their very own business. You do need to be CRB registered and be prepared to travel from one primary school to another.
Self-Employment Financial Information
What are the earning potentials? Your business will be flexible to suit your requirements and mainly used during school term-time. There are approximately 190 schools days per year with an opportunity to make OTE in excess of £40,000 per annum. Like any other business, success is down to you, the more you put in the more these figures will grow.
What does the franchise include?
- Your franchise license allowing you to operate and market your ADA recycling training business.
- A mapped out territory allowing you to operate your ADA recycling training business in an exclusive area, with an identified number of primary schools.
-Reference documents giving names and contacts of the primary schools in your territory.
- An ADA recycling training display folder with the information required to carry out successful demonstrations.
- All the necessary equipment to deliver the training at the school visited.
- The printing, production and packing of the first 50 CDs that are left with the schools as refresher training.
- Comprehensive training on marketing and using the training package, enabling you to feel confident to run your own business from day one.
- Assistance with the initial phone calls to some schools to get your business off to a flying start.
- On-going assistance by telephone.
What is the investment? Our franchise fee is usually £10,000. However, there is a fantastic half price opportunity for the first 6 franchisees who sign up by the end of December 2012. £5000 will enable you to to manage your own territory and earn these significant wages, while choosing how many days a week you want to work and being your own boss.
Training and Support
There will be comprehensive training at our Head Office in Swansea, including marketing the product and how to deliver the training at the schools. This will enable you to feel confident from day one. During your initial training you will be given all the information, which will provide you with an easy reference for all aspects of your business. On-going help is always available. Remember we are only as successful as our franchisees. ADA recycling training is here to help and support you because your success is our success
Initial Visit to View Our Product
Contact us by phone or e-mail to arrange a viewing of our product. Tony Davies Mobile 07841451962 firstname.lastname@example.org David Shankland Mobile 07815805045 email@example.com