We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
- Greater London: South, West London
- Salary (Annual):
- £10 000 - £19 999
- Salary Description:
- Julia Boggio Studios - London
- Admin Secretarial and PAs, Media New Media Creative
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Wednesday, 22nd August 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, We are happy to be flexible about start and end times to help with nursery pickups
- Job Ref:
What is the role?
Our studio is expanding and we’re looking for someone lovely to manage all of our wonderful clients and the general day-to-day operations of our busy studio.
Who are we looking for?
We think that this role could be great for a local South West London mum who wants to get back to work. The role is full-time, Monday to Friday, but we're happy to be flexible about start and end times if nursery pick-ups are an issue.
Salary and timings
£17,500 - Monday to Friday
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day administrative and secretarial support.
- Primary contact for all incoming enquiries (calls & emails).
- Maintain & manage all studio bookings for shoots & viewings
- Keep clients updated with the status of their orders
- Coordinate marketing mailshots for the office.
- Stream line & implement filing systems
- Review procedures for record keeping
- Design and implement office policies and procedures
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Manage company post & petty cash
Education and Experience
- A proven ability to deal with incoming calls and deal with professionals from different backgrounds
- A working knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Experience of working in a professional business
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages – MAC preferably but not essential.
Please send CV with a covering letter to email@example.com with OFFICE ADMIN in the subject heading.
In the letter you must explain what it is about Julia Boggio Studios that makes you want to work here, why you would be perfect for the position, why our studio would benefit from having you as part of the team and why our clients would be delighted to be looked after by you.