We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
- Greater London: East London
- Salary (Annual):
- £10 000 - £19 999
- Salary Description:
- 16k-18k + (Bonus & Training)
- Nutbourne Ltd
- Admin Secretarial and PAs, Construction, IT and Internet
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Thursday, 28th June 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, 7:30 hours covering the core hours 10:00 - 16:00
- Job Ref:
This position is a great opportunity for someone to carve out a role in a young thriving business.
You will be responsible for the organisation and coordination of office operations. It is important that you are highly organised and not afraid by new tasks/challenges. Communication is key to this role as you will be reporting to the company directors and also liaising with the customers/suppliers on a daily basis.
Closing Date: 31/07/2012
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide day to day administrative and secretarial support.
- Provide first line support to incoming calls.
- Coordinate any events or marketing mailshots for the office.
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Help to recruit and select office staff
- Organize orientation and training of new staff members
- Design and implement filing systems
- Establish procedures for record keeping
- Design and implement office policies and procedures
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Manage company post
Education and Experience
- A proven ability to deal with incoming calls and deal with professionals from different backgrounds
- A working knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Experience of working in a professional business
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- communication skills
- problem analysis and assessment
- judgment and problem solving
- decision making
- planning and organizing
- work and time management
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- delegation of authority and responsibility
- information gathering and monitoring
- teamwork and collaboration as well as motivation for lone working.