We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Savings and Investments Adminstrator
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Admin Secretarial and PAs, Banking Insurance Finance
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Wednesday, 4th July 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Variable working hours
- Job Ref:
Savings & Investments Administrator
About the job:
Our customer service teams play a vital role in ensuring our customers’ needs are at the heart of everything we do. The role is based at our Dalkeith Road office in Edinburgh and we currently have opportunities for Savings & Investment Administrators.
Shift patterns are based on 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08.00 to 18.00.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for dealing with enquiries from our clients and financial advisors, answering their questions and dealing with inputs onto our systems, within current regulatory requirements. This role entails a degree of telephony based customer contact and requires candidates with strong interpersonal skills.
• Contribute to the completion of the team workload
• Respond to a wide range of customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer(s), escalating issues where appropriate
• Carry out a range of clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed and adheres to Lloyds Banking Group processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations
• Carry out both telephony work and administration tasks as required.
What skills you will need:
• Excellent customer service skills
• High degree of accuracy
• Positive and professional manner to be portrayed at all times
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• High standard of administrative skills – providing a high standard of quality and accuracy
• Good communication and relationship management skills.
• Adaptability to changes in procedures/services
• Driven and enthusiastic, taking specific tasks and taking these through to completion.
• You need a willingness to learn and confidence in your own ability.
What experience you will need:
• Customer Service Experience essential
• Excellent communication skills are essential
• Experience of dealing with IFAs essential
• Meeting targets and accuracy, quality, volume and to agreed service level agreements
• Telephony experience essential
• OEICs & ISA knowledge is essential
• Experience of RUFUS System essential
• Financial Services experience is essential
Personal Effectiveness Capabilities:
• Collaborative Working
• Communication and Impact
• Customer Excellence
• Planning and Organising
• Risk and Compliance