We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Personal Assistant - London - Full Time with Flexibility
- Greater London London
- Salary (Annual):
- £20 000 - £29 999
- Salary Description:
- £26,000 - £32,000 base, + £3,500 London Allowance
- Admin Secretarial and PAs, Human Resources
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Friday, 22nd June 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Happy to discuss a variety of flexible working options
- Job Ref:
• The role will require the skill of an experienced PA who will support the Manager’s of various teams within the Europe Commercial office in London
• To undertake regular and ad hoc administrative tasks.
• To work and liaise with all staff based within Europe Commercial in London and ConocoPhillips internationally as well as external counterparties to facilitate the efficiency of office processes.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• The ideal candidate will come from a PA background with proven skills in diary and travel arrangements.
• Conduct general secretarial duties, looking for efficiencies in business processes.
• Diary management and coordination, including travel arrangements visa and itineraries
• Travel expenses support.
• Provide team support to Europe Commercial, including, event planning, preparing presentations and updating spreadsheets.
• Archiving, ordering stationary and business cards.
• Arrange and coordinate internal and external meetings.
• Assist with the administration of the Document Records Management program.
• Assist with the coordination of social and other team events as required.
• A professional and confident individual, with a positive approach and good telephone manner.
• Relevant experience in previous administrative positions.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
• An ability to work proactively and autonomously or as part of a team.
• Reliability and respect for confidentiality is an absolute requirement.
• Strong relationship builder.
• Good time management, planning and prioritising skills
• Advanced level proficiency on Microsoft Office applications desirable (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Typing speed - minimum 50+ wpm desirable.
Please follow the 'Apply Now' link to be redirected to the ConocoPhillips website. Follow the link to Careers to create a profile and submit an application