We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Trainee Train driver New Cross Gate
- Greater London: South London
- Salary (Annual):
- £20 000 - £29 999
- Salary Description:
- £24,024 progressing to £39,372 after successfully completing the 7-8 months training period.
- London Overground Rail Operations Limited
- Other, Transport and Logistics, Travel Leisure and Tourism
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Monday, 24th September 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Job Ref:
Benefits – Career progression opportunities - Free Oyster card - Childcare vouchers - Enhanced maternity pay - Pension scheme”
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are recruiting for Trainee Train Drivers to join the team at our New Cross Gate depot.
We are looking for committed individuals who will deliver an excellent service to the local communities. As a train driver, you will be in charge of the passengers' safety and you will ensure the smooth running of the service.
This is a career opportunity for those you are focused individuals and who can accept the high level of responsibility associated with the role.
Flexibility will be required as you will work shifts including nights and weekends.
The successful candidates will need to:
• Be able to get to the depot by public transport, within 1 hour on early shifts (5am)
• Have a positive attitude
• Have good communication skills
• Have excellent concentration and reaction skills
• Be able to follow rules and procedures
Closing date – 28th September at 5pm
Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications it may take up to five weeks for LOROL to contact you in regards to the progress of your application.
Any applicant who failed the online tests less than 6 months ago will automatically be rejected.
LOROL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER AND WE WELCOME ALL APPLICATIONS ESPECIALLY FROM WOMEN AND BLACK, ASIAN AND MINORITY ETHNIC GROUPS WHO ARE CURRENTLY UNDERREPRESENTED