We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Learning and Development Officer
- Greater London London
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Wednesday, 15th August 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- No, Set
- Job Ref:
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic person to fill the exciting position of Learning and Development Officer based in our head office in the heart of Central London, with travel throughout the UK and Northern Ireland. This role reports in to the Learning and Development Manager and has key relationships with the HR team, Head office and Retail Management Teams.
The main purpose of the role is to support the L&D Manager in the delivery and development of L&D activity across the business.
* Provide support in compiling and maintaining a national TNA of the business.
* Support the L&D Manager and Senior Management Team in the facilitation and implementation of the Talent processes, information and administration.
* Shape and design effective L&D solutions to meet business requirements.
* Engage with HR colleagues and both the Head Office and Retail Management teams to influence, manage and cascade national L&D projects.
* Deliver and support all L&D programmes throughout the business.
* Supports the L&D Manager with the delivery of Management Development initiatives.
* Support the Retail Operations team to deliver new store opening development programmes.
* Influence Talent progression.
* Develop and deliver Customer Service initiatives to support sales and service programmes to drive sales within the business.
* Deliver Master classes throughout the business in line with the business strategy and L&D calendar.
* Coach individuals to realise their potential and drive success.
* Use evaluation and analysis to deliver a robust ROI to the business.
* Research recommendations for the L&D offer, based on the evaluation.
* Proven and successful track record within a Senior L&D Officer/ Advisor role
* Ability to understand and use T&D tools
* Up to date knowledge of L&D concepts, thinking and themes
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills, strong presentation skills using PowerPoint and Word
* Ability to create a lasting and positive first impression for all visitors
* Commercially astute with service and retail acumen
* L&D design skills
* Facilitation and workshop delivery
* Coaching Expertise
* Confident, mature and confidential with the ability to deal with people at all levels
* Can demonstrate credibility and appropriate verbal and non-verbal behaviour with clients, Directors and colleagues, adapting style where necessary
* Maintains good performance and quality of work under pressure and is prepared to manage change at the last minute
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, has the ability, confidence and maturity to convey information clearly, concisely and persuasively
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the required criteria, please apply online today!
A full job description will be available before interview.
Hobbs is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Skills: Not Specified
Start date: Not Specified,