We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Key Account Manager
- Greater London: Central London
- Salary (Annual):
- £20 000 - £29 999
- Salary Description:
- Up to £30,000 basic (dependent on experience) + generous OTE
- Workingmums Ltd
- Marketing Advertising PR, Recruitment, Sales
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Monday, 23rd July 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Happy to be flexible for the right candidate - some home working possible
- Job Ref:
Are you a new business sales superstar with a recruitment, online media or recruitment advertising background? Looking to develop your earning potential with an industry leader? If so, look no further.
Workingmums is the UK’s number 1 job board for professional working parents, specialising in flexible roles of all types with family friendly employers. We are also the largest female focussed job board and have over 150,000 candidates visiting our site each month searching for ways to achieve the vital work/life balance. With big plans for the future, we are now on the lookout for a Key Account Manager to help us achieve this.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing some of our largest key accounts. Our client base extends from the well known UK organisations to global blue chip organisations across all sectors, and with a diverse range of needs; from those looking to recruit a single part-time role, to a long term employer branding campaign to attract senior women.
Joining a small but well established team of friendly and sociable, yet still hardworking, individuals, we recognise the importance of work/life balance and as such, are happy to be flexible for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Partnering and building relationships with key decision makers and influencers
- Winning significant new business through cold calling, account management and face-to-face meetings
- Preparing tailored, consultative and needs focussed proposals
- Strategically recommending the best solution to your accounts
- Establishing proactive business relationships to ensure that opportunities and revenue from your accounts is maximised
To be considered, you must have:
- Strong new business sales experience
- A recruitment, recruitment advertising or online media background
As a Key Account Manager, you must have the confidence to contact and develop business from leaders within some of the largest organisations. A tenacious, organised, strategic, consultative and customer focused approach is equally important.
Experience of working with recruitment advertising agencies and job board experience would be beneficial. Key account management experience of blue chip organisations and/or established advertising agency contacts would also be an advantage.
To apply for the role of Key Account Manager, please apply via the button shown below.