We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
- Greater London London
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Monday, 18th June 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- No, Set
- Job Ref:
We are currently seeking a talented and resourceful individual to fill the position of Junior Merchandiser NW3.
The overall responsibility of this role will be to control and monitor the intake of stock in order to achieve planned stock levels, departmental sales and terminal stock targets. You will assist the Senior Merchandiser to trade department by managing WSSI, monitoring of stock and taking appropriate action.
What you will be doing:
* Trade department to achieve planned stock levels, departmental sales and terminal stock target
* Ensure sufficient availability of stock from suppliers in order to fully satisfy customer demand
* To assist the Senior Merchandiser/Merchandiser in the planning function and in all other aspects of the merchandising function contributing to the departmental strategy
* Management activities - supervising and training the MAA team, monitoring performance and developing required improvements in training
What you will need:
* An impressive track record within Merchandising
* Astute and commercial with exceptional business acumen
* Solid experience in range planning, forecasting & managing OTB
* The ability to plan and trade a department
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office with advanced Excel
* Ability to process and analyse large amounts of complex numerical data
* Confident working with numbers and strong retail maths
* A confident and measured decision maker
* Excellent communicator both verbal and written
* Can lead by example
* Excellent administration and organisational skills
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the required criteria, then we look forward to hearing from you…..please apply online today!
A full job description will be available before interview stage.
Hobbs is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Skills: Not Specified
Start date: Not Specified,