We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Marketing Manager – Reading – Competitive
- South East: Berkshire
- Ernst & Young
- Banking Insurance Finance
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Monday, 23rd July 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Flexible
- Job Ref:
Maintaining our reputation as a leading worldwide professional service organisation requires a highly skilled, knowledgeable, energetic team to manage our internal business functions. As a part of this diverse and talented group of individuals, you’ll play a vital role in Ernst & Young’s success. Whichever part of Support Services you join, you’ll use your skills, experience and initiative to support our client-serving teams and other parts of the business to make a difference to the clients and communities we serve.
Your responsibilities as a Marketing Manager in our Reading office will include:
- Demonstrating an understanding of Ernst & Young brand to ensure effective execution of the marketing plan
- Identifying, evaluating and implementing commercial opportunities across the full marketing mix including sponsorship, speaker platforms, events, brochures, podcasts
- Ensuring CRM is an integral way of doing business specifically, delivering influencing programmes and gathering data to demonstrate the success of those programmes
- Overseeing implementation of a contact management system
Qualifications/skills you’ll need as a Marketing Manager:
- The successful candidate will have a strong track record in delivering programmes and activities with measurable and demonstrable results and outcomes.
- Experience in one of the following areas: Tax, Assurance, Public Sector, Advisory, TAS
- Degree Level education together with professional marketing qualification (e.g. CIM)
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
Skills: Not Specified
Start date: Not Specified,