We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
IT Audit Risk Executive
- Greater London London
- Ernst & Young
- Banking Insurance Finance, IT and Internet
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Tuesday, 11th September 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- No, Set
- Job Ref:
We are currently seeking a highly experienced IT Risk executives who can draw upon their knowledge, act as an advisor to a variety of Financial Services clients and manage business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
Our IT Risk & Assurance team helps our clients address the challenge of managing IT risks in line with their business strategy. We deliver valuable insights and enable better business decisions through improved quality of information and business alignment.
You responsibilities as an IT Risk Consultant will include:
- Providing clients with advice and guidance based on subject matter experience and expertise in IT Risk, and related competencies
- Defining technical and business requirements, processes and policies related to for identity and access management solutions and governance
- Implementing IT Risk technology solutions
- Building strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services.
Qualifications/skills you’ll need as an IT Risk Consultant:
- A strong understanding of financial services regulatory requirements Technical skills requirements
- You'll have knowledge and experience of a number of the following areas:
• IT external audit support including Financial audit IT integration
• IT internal audit
• Third party reporting, e.g. SOC1, AAF 01/06, SOC2
• IT Risk framework development or execution
• IT Controls design and/or assessment
• Experience of the IT elements of regulatory reviews (e.g S166, client money, Sarbanes Oxley 404, Solvency II or Basel II)
• IT elements of Supplier Risk Management
• IT programme governance and control
- Track record with a blue chip consulting firm and/or a blue chip firm
- Strong academic record including a degree
- Additional qualifications optional e.g. CISA, CRISC, CISSP.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
Skills: IT Audit Risk Executive - London - Competitive
Start date: Not Specified,