We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Senior Applications Architect
- Greater London London
- Ernst & Young
- Banking Insurance Finance
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Tuesday, 10th July 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- No, Set
- Job Ref:
At Ernst & Young, we’re committed to helping you achieve your potential. With award-winning professional development and access to global opportunities in a challenging, high-performance environment, you’ll be able to carve out a rewarding career that reflects your talents and aspirations.
The Senior Application Architect is responsible for delivering key business solutions or participating on key architecture initiatives. When working on business initiatives, the Senior Application Architect will be responsible for leading and coordinating projects from a technology perspective, ensuring that software development life cycle activities are consistent with the direction set by accepted best practices and Ernst & Young's standards groups.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Applications Architect will include:
- Creating, reviewing and approving of architecture design packages
- Architecting systems to meet non-functional requirements
- Ensuring proper oversight for quality assurance of engineering artifacts
- Supporting of engineering staff throughout construction phase
- Enforcing engineering methodology program
- Implementing shared engineering assets
- Enforcing adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines,
usability design standards, etc.
- Proactively providing feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices.
Qualifications/skills you’ll need as a Senior Applications Architect:
- Relevant experience as a software architect or working on a software architecture team, providing technical leadership/guidance/mentorship
- Overall understanding of the business objectives of service lines and core business services departments
- Experience facilitating meetings with multiple customers and technical staff, including building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary.
- Experience overseeing (from a technical perspective) multiple projects.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
Skills: Senior Applications Architect - London - Competitive
Start date: Not Specified