We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
- Greater London London
- Ernst & Young
- Banking Insurance Finance, Manufacturing and Engineering, Other
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Thursday, 16th August 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- No, Set
- Job Ref:
At Ernst & Young we are currently looking for Quantitative Consultants to join our Financial Services Quantitative Advisory Team. The team can help you expand your market knowledge and build a valuable cross-disciplinary network. We offer a wide variety of challenges, working with different clients in different situations. If you're ready to develop new skills and discover insights that will make a difference to our clients and your career in Quantitative Risk, these opportunities could be the key to your progress.
Your responsibilities as a Quantitative Consultant will include:
- Working with clients to understand market, credit and operational risks and capture these in modelling frameworks
- Understanding and challenging client's quantitative and risk modelling approaches
- Proposing, designing and building key client risk models, and integrating these into their business strategy and operations
- Building and strengthening strong relationships with quantitative and risk contacts across the market
- Taking on leadership responsibilities, coaching team members, sharing knowledge and helping them to develop.
Qualifications/skills you’ll need as a Quantitative Consultant:
- Strong academic background including a Bachelor's degree in Computational Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, or Physics preferred
- Familiarity with statistical and numerical techniques and the principles of the theory of probability and stochastic calculus
- Ability to execute C++/Visual Basic/Excel routines and analytical programming requirements
- Experience in market/Credit risk modelling, risk or pricing model validation, derivative valuation
- A desire to develop and integrate quantitative skills within a required scope of designing and implementing business services.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
Skills: Quantitative Consultants - London - Competitive
Start date: Not Specified,