We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Senior Manager - Capital Markets, UKI Assurance
- Greater London London
- Ernst & Young
- Accountancy, Banking Insurance Finance
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Tuesday, 10th July 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- No, Set
- Job Ref:
Our Capital Markets practice is currently recruiting talented professionals with exposure to working with listed companies on cross-border transactions and an interest in advising clients and teams on accounting and reporting matters and IPO's.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join Ernst & Young's EMEIA-wide Capital Markets centre of excellence, based in our London office. This is a high profile role working with some of the world's largest companies and an exciting opportunity to be part of a vibrant group. This will inevitably provide personal development and career advancement opportunities for team members. International travel prospects are available and there is also the opportunity for exposure to business development.
Your responsibilities as a Capital Markets Senior Manager will include:
- Developing a portfolio of work, including compliance and advisory projects and IPOs
- Developing profitable long-term relationships with senior client personnel
- Identifying new business opportunities and working with internal contacts to build upon existing
- Working with both existing and aspiring SEC registrants, including several of the FTSE 100.
Qualifications/skills you’ll need as a Capital Markets Senior Manager:
- Professional Services background (Big 4 preferred)
- Must have a proven depth of knowledge and client-handling and auditing CPA or ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Degree qualified
- Cross Border/International Experience (US Desirable)
- Solid experience working with IPO's.
We’re looking for talented Senior Managers to add value to our team.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
Skills: Senior Manager - Capital Markets, UKI Assurance - London - Competitive
Start date: Not Specified