We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Operations & Customer Advisory - Insurance Senior Manager
- Greater London London
- Ernst & Young
- Banking Insurance Finance
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Tuesday, 4th September 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- No, Set
- Job Ref:
At Ernst & Young we are currently seeking a high calibre individual with deep insurance knowledge and specialisation in either the Life and/or Non-Life Insurance market. We expect industry developments across the wider insurance market including Solvency II, the Retail Distribution Review and market consolidation to reshape the agenda for insurers. Additionally, we anticipate other insurer challenges, including the delivery of profitable growth targets, customer connectivity, cost and claims management will lead to a continued increase in the demand for our advisory services, spanning both front and back office areas.
Your responsibilities as an Insurance Senior Manager will include:
• Reviewing and developing leading edge solutions for front and back office functions/processes
• Providing Operational improvement/transformation through technology (i.e. Operating Model design, process improvement, business requirements definition, business case design & financial base-lining, project management, knowledge of core insurance applications/technology platforms)
• Completing revenue enhancement/distribution (market assessment, opportunity identification, strategic business planning, proposition development & channel dynamics)
• Leading large scale projects, managing and coaching teams.
Qualifications/skills you’ll need as an Insurance Senior Manager:
• Successful track record in Life and/or Non-Life Insurance gained through a top tier consultancy firm or insurer (within the UKI market preferable)
• Excellent understanding of one or more insurance product areas in Life and/or Non-Life Insurance
• Strong understanding of the insurance value chain (distribution, customer management, manufacturing, reinsurance through to administration - servicing, underwriting and claims management)
• Motivation to build your consulting career within the insurance sector
• Commitment to developing and delivering leading edge solutions to insurance industry clients
• Outstanding market network and knowledge with the ability to develop high level client relationships
• Outstanding communication skills particularly with senior clients
• Team player and who openly supports, encourages and shares knowledge with colleagues Excellent graduate level education
• Flexibility to work in other locations is essential.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
Skills: Not Specified
Start date: Not Specified,