We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Assistant Manager - Corporate Tax Nottingham
- East Midlands: Nottinghamshire
- Accountancy, Admin Secretarial and PAs, Banking Insurance Finance
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Thursday, 15th March 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Job Ref:
Join Deloitte's successful Corporate Tax team for genuine development and career progression opportunities within a challenging and stimulating environment. Be part of an environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded, whilst gaining exposure to a wide variety of projects which are sure to enhance your interpersonal and tax technical skills.
Broaden your expertise and multiply your options with unlimited opportunities
Our midlands Corporate Tax team is extremely highly regarded within Deloitte and will allow you plenty of scope for development opportunities. We will provide you with the tools to reach your full potential and beyond.
You will be working with a variety of businesses in many industry sectors, from household names in the FTSE 100 and large multi nationals to smaller entrepreneurial businesses. Helping to provide a full tax service to these groups means you can truly add value and have a real impact on their business.
You will have the opportunity to shape a career path tailored to your area of interest. You will be working across the wider business tax function, ranging from M&A to transfer pricing, specialising in a niche field if you wish to. Be considered a true expert in your chosen area without hindering your potential for promotion.
At the same time you will help build the wider practice by mentoring less experienced people in your team, and playing a key role in the development of new business. You will assume real ownership of your client relationships, working directly with Partners on some client engagements.
The role involves:
* Providing tax technical advice in a variety of scenarios which could include M&A and cross border transactions, UK restructuring and transfer pricing.
* Management of the tax compliance and tax accrual cycles
* Building relationships with clients and managing their expectations
* Financial management of client ledgers
* Mentoring and coaching less experienced people in your team
* Involvement in business development initiatives
To be considered you must possess:
· ACA/CTA Qualification or equivalent qualifications or experience
· Experience of advising businesses on corporate tax issues
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Experience of developing and maintaining client relationships