We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Country Sales Manager
Republic of Ireland
- Republic of Ireland: Dublin
- Senior Appointment, Telecommunications
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Friday, 24th August 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Vodafone are open to discussing flexible working patterns
- Job Ref:
As Vodafone continues to evolve, our commitment to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one. And with approximately 343 million customers to cater for across the globe, there has never been a better time to jump on board – whoever you are and wherever you come from. The role of Country Sales Manager will be a key position within the Vodafone Group Services.
As Country Sales Manager (CSM), your main responsibilities will involve:
The CSM will take responsibility for Leadership, P&L, Account Relationships, OpCo Relationships, and Team Development of an inbound VGE Sales team, the team consists of 5 (Senior) National Account Managers. The CSM will ensure that inbound sales targets are met through selling into new accounts and further penetrating existing accounts within country, ensuring that collaboration with the Outbound Account Teams is fully exploited and that local customer relationship are maintained and improved.
CSMs are also the ambassador of Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) within their respective Operating Company ensuring that other VGE Functions receive support and that VGE is fully integrated and where necessary aligned to OpCo processes and governance.
As Country Sales Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Deliver against annual targets on Revenue and TCV while keeping operational expenses of team to budgeted levels.
· Help create new revenue streams from new products, via partnerships and by selling through accounts
- Ensure that national product portfolio, sales promotions and sales communications are relevant for team
· Ensure Net Promoter Scores (NPS) for accounts are met / exceeded
· Responsible for interactions at all levels with the OpCo to ensure full alignment and support provided
As Country Sales Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
· Proven experience leading sales teams of at least 5
· Outstanding Sales Success
· Experience of direct solution selling
· Can-do attitude and strong execution skills
· Experience working in multinational matrix organisations
What we will be looking for in you:
Ideally, you’ll have experience in the telecommunications or IT industries.
Vodafone are open to discussions regarding flexible working patterns
To apply for this role, please click the apply now button to be taken to the Vodafone Careers