We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Customer Service Coach
- Scotland: Stirlingshire
- Salary (Annual):
- Salary Description:
- competitive + benefits
- Banking Insurance Finance, Customer Service and Call Centres
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Tuesday, 30th October 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Job Ref:
Overall Purpose of Job:
To continuously support and develop people through feedback and coaching to improve accuracy, productivity and overall competence. To perform and apply the Quality Assurance processes and criteria to review levels of quality and accuracy, and provide the necessary training and development to individuals. Also provide on the job support with complex customer enquiries or by on the job training, where appropriate.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
* Performing the required % of calls/paper processing audits as per the Quality Assurance Procedures and assessing the levels of quality and accuracy against the business requirements.
* To achieve the required audit targets for the worktype.
* Delivery and planning of training and/or coaching based on the levels of quality and accuracy and business need.
* Challenge existing practices. Identify, propose and implement areas of process improvement.
* Provide Line Managers' with performance information on each of their team members on a regular basis or more if required, including Quality and Accuracy Management Information.
* Provide coaching support, as appropriate, to all team members.
* Involvement in Projects as required.
* Devise and/or carry out training plans for new and existing employees, product launches or refresh training when required.
* Achieve and maintain Competence under N2 Guidelines, where appropriate.
* Act as point of escalation for complaints as and when required.
* Act as a point of contact for contentious/complex enquiries.
* Manage relationship between key Stakeholders and the team , where appropriate
* Analysis of legislation and planned product development to allow successful integration into BAU processes.
* To prepare and present relevant information in a concise manner to facilitate the assessment of risk.
* To liaise with technical experts and peers to ensure that any changes in legislation and procedures effecting Customer Servicing are assessed and understood, ensuring product, process and system knowledge is maintained.
* To communicate technical and procedural information to staff in an effective and timely manner.
* Involvement in testing where required.
* To deputise for Team Manager where appropriate, for example to provide holiday cover..
* Understand and adheres to Prudential policy and all relevant regulatory policies.
* Financial Controls - Ensure all expenditure commitments (orders, contracts, budgets etc) and all payments are properly authorised, controlled and monitored, in accordance with Prudential UK delegated authority requirements. The responsibilities of expenditure authorisers are documented in the Prudential UK Financial Procedures Manual.
* Performance Management - To ensure the delivery of People Management Pru and that all its processes.
* Supports the delivery of Service Level agreement targets and performance standards
* To demonstrate a positive risk, compliance and control culture through the identification, assessment, monitoring and management of risks and issues within the business area, alongside ensuring timely and appropriate resolution of control weaknesses, actions and failures that arise.
Key Interfaces - Internal:
* Colleagues - assist with complex enquiries and general coaching support
* Team Managers - assist with input to performance management of individuals and general management of area
* Learning and Development - Liase over training practices and material, where appropriate
* Business Improvement -assist on relevant projects at local and corporate level
* Risk and Compliance - ensure that all compliance processes are being followed accurate
* Other Internal Customers - providing enquiry and project support
Key Interfaces - External:
* FAs - assisting in answering complex problems and providing creative solutions to problems in line with service standards
* Third Parties including SJP Partners- assisting in answering complex problems and providing creative solutions to problems in line with service standards
* Policyholders - assisting in answering complex problems and providing creative solutions to problems in line with service standards
Competence / Knowledge / Skills:
* Comprehensive knowledge of relevant Products, systems and Procedures
* Knowledge of current legislation, i.e. Data Protection Act, Compliance and FSA rules
* General organisational business and financial awareness.
* Understanding of Authority limits where relevant
* Competence in the application of Quality Assurance process and criteria standards
* Proven ability of being able to handle all aspects of Call Handling or processing role of relevant department that job holder will now be providing support on.
* Maintain and implement Personal Development Plan with Manager
* Knowledge of the Treating Customers Fairly principles
* Coaching/Training skills
* Time Management and Organisation skills
* Inter-personal skills
* Excellent Communication skills- oral/written
* Customer complaint handling skills
* Analytical skills
* Problem solving and decision making skills over different levels of problems
* Creativity applied to complex problems
Closing Date: 12th November 2012