We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Payroll Assistant / Coordinator
- South East
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Accountancy, Admin Secretarial and PAs, Banking Insurance Finance
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Tuesday, 26th June 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Job Ref:
The Business Management Department at our European Head Office would like to announce the following opportunity:
Payroll Assistant/Coordinator role base at our Egham, Surrey location.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual keen to further develop their payroll experience. The successful candidate will join a small payroll department, which deals with around 550 employees in the Enterprise Business Support team in Aldershot as well as the Corporate Office in Egham. This role will involve working closely with our external payroll provider, HR teams and our employees in order to successfully deliver our monthly payroll to strict deadlines. It will also allow some opportunities for liaising with upper management at the Corporate office as well as with our other UK regional offices on adhoc payroll projects.
Any questions regarding this position, please contact Ranjit Sandhu at email@example.com or 01784221323
The areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for entering payroll form start to finish
- Inputting monthly payroll details
- Dealing with adhoc payroll queries from employees and HMRC
- Replying to mortgage reference letters and national statistics enquiries
- Liaising with our payroll bureau, HR and Business Management
- Performing payroll related administrative tasks
- Preparing payroll entries for posting to the general ledger
- Preparing expenses and benefits for annual P11Ds
- Providing support to HR, department heads and employees
- Experience in inputting monthly payroll covering both salaried and hourly paid employees.
- Skill in demonstrating attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Ability to build internal & external relationships
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills Verbally and written
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Knowledge of excel, internet and telephone skills
- Ability to organize information