We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Recruitment Consultant - Earn 40% of your billings!
- Salary (Annual):
- £70 000 - £79 999
- Salary Description:
- Our average commission payment is £1650 (4 a month would equate to approx £80k pa)
- P9 Rec Ltd
- Health Care Nursing, Recruitment
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Tuesday, 12th June 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Work from home with our web based software to find a greater lifestyle balance. We don't work a strict 9-5
- Job Ref:
Are you a recruiter who has just started a family and wants a good life/work balance?
Do you LOVE recruiting but are tired of the rat race, travel, unachievable targets?
That was me back in 2003!
After 15 years in branch recruiting, with the World's leading recruiters, I started a family and found that returning back to the workforce meant hours of travel and a 12 hour day, 5 days a week.
I had no time for my children's school plays, walking the dogs or just popping to the shops. I often dreamed of having the freedom to choose my hours around my life, instead of my job ruling my life! I also wanted to take more than a small percent of my commissions home without any threshold to meet.
So I started up P9 Rec and made mine and our current consultants dreams come true. Over the past 10 years our team has grown and we fast became a leader in online social care recruitment, with all of the top clients taking advantage of our no frills, no fuss approach.
Now its time to expand our team as we continue our success story.
Make your dream a reality:
- Have flexible hours to fit around your family life
- You choose your day off
- You keep 40% of what you bill-no silly thresholds
- Home based/internet based with no client visits
- Unlimited flow of excellent candidates
- Superb Head Office support system
- Earnings circa £50-90k-(Commission based only as you are running your own business)
We take onboard all of the marketing, advertising, sourcing candidates, billing, credit control, database cleansing... In fact all you need is a computer, smart phone and a go getter attitude.
Lets face it, you probably have all of that already, so you can be up and running in no time!
If you have at least 2 years recent, solid experience as a recruitment consultant (preferably social care, but not essential), a tenacious, dynamic, goal orientated attitude and are a proven biller who is interested in running your own business without the overheads, please apply to this job (in confidence) and we can arrange for you to have a chat with one of our consultants about the role.