We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Website Shoot Coordinator (Mat Cover)
- Greater London London
- Working Pattern:
- Full time
- Date Posted:
- Thursday, 24th May 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- No, Set
- Job Ref:
Based in Central London behind the bustle of Oxford Street, we’re a premium British Fashion Retail company and due to our rapidly growing e-commerce presence we are now seeking a talented and resourceful individual to fill a Maternity Cover for the position of Website Shoot Coordinator.
The role will give you the opportunity to coordinate product imagery across all E-commerce channels ensuring that products are photographed and available in time for launch on the Direct Website and Concessions’ Websites.
What you will be doing:
* Be the principle lead on product imagery management, working with the photography studio to ensure the timely and consistent styling and photographing of all garments and accessories for the Direct channel.
* In advance of new seasons and phases plan the samples, styling and order of shoots to meet product launch deadlines.
* Responsible for image naming, organisation and uploading to the ecommerce platform.
* Responsible for image re-naming (SKUs), compiling and distribution to third parties in the required timeframe in advance of product launches (John Lewis and House of Fraser).
* Maintain the master databases for the Direct and concessions’ websites, keeping up to date with sample and imagery availability.
* Co-ordinate and manage the planning and collation of samples for model shoots for launch of season ‘Featured Looks’.
* Support and attend the model shoots with the Design Team, assisting in set up where necessary and recording of products used.
* Responsible for producing and maintaining the ‘product relationship file’ for cross-sell opportunities between products in line with product launches. Working with the Design Team to reflect the vision for the collection and with the Merchandising/Direct Team for stock availability.
* Report critical paths for imagery, samples and product relationships to the Website Trading Manager and looking for ways to improve these processes.
* Support and provide cover for the Website Content Co-ordinator in using the Content Management System to build, launch and manage web pages and products.
* Support the Direct Team manage the process of responding to website product customer queries in set timelines.
What you will need:
* Microsoft Office – Intermediate/advanced Excel
* Experience of Content Management Systems (preferably ‘Lava’) and E-Commerce Platforms
* Photoshop – basic/intermediate
* Hands on product photography processes experience
* Demonstrable knowledge of website imagery considerations – styling, samples, shoot management
* A clear understanding of day-to-day website disciplines
* A knowledge of website technologies and KPIs
* Knowledge of image manipulation
* Demonstrable planning skills and ability to manage workload and tasks
* Organised and methodical in approach – being process driven is key
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the required criteria, then we look forward to hearing from you…..please apply online today!
Skills: Website Shoot Coordinator
Start date: Not Specified,