Outbound Sales Advisor - Part Time
Monday – Thursday (4pm-8pm) & Saturday (10am-2pm)
Up to £21,500 pa (Pro-Rata) + Uncapped Commission!
Our contact centre in Loughborough is home to a professional, supportive team. Everyone can make a difference here. We also appreciate not everyone can work full time AND have the monetary benefits of a sales role like ours. Which is why we would now like to offer PART TIME hours!
Experience of making outbound sales calls and meeting targets would be a plus but it’s not essential. What’s really important is that you’re a fast, eager learner who’ll embrace our training and connect with people over the phone. You’ll also be able to keep focused under pressure because, like us, you’re definitely up for a challenge!
What responsibilities will I have?
As an integral member of the Sales Team, you’ll be supporting a busy multi-channel contact centre and telesales operation. You will contribute to the areas success by offering customers handsets, network, tariff and lifestyle packages tailored to their needs – ensuring they each experience a journey with us, they won’t forget!
So what knowledge, skills and abilities do you need for this role?
- IT proficient
- Experience within a sales driven role is desirable
- Meeting and exceeding targets while maintaining accuracy and clarity of information
- Recognising and maximising cross-selling opportunities
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Focused, motivated and driven to succeed
What would we like to see from you?
- Commitment to excellence and demanding standards
- Attention to detail with ability to recognize and solve problems
- A team player able to work within a much larger corporate structure
- A keen interest to learn new skills while improving personal development
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation and think creatively
Expect lots of support and encouragement while you’re here. You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them. You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore – whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction, potentially even with another brand in the wider Dixons Carphone group
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.