Project Manager - IB Regulatory Projects
Do you want to become the next change execution champion at UBS? Are you truly collaborative, independent worker and self-starter. Are you motivated to join a strong team of change professionals? Then we are looking forward to meeting you! In this exciting role you will be instrumental to:
- You will assume a senior change execution role in a large bank wide regulatory profile providing extensive professional support and expertise in the area of project management and coordination.
- Support business divisions by taking the lead in end to end planning, delivery and control of project and programs.
- Ensuring compliance of projects within the program against portfolio and bank wide change standards.
- Providing hands on support in leading teams across functional divisions of the bank to deliver project objectives in line with standards and procedures.
- Be responsible for all aspects within project management such as planning, delivery, controls, financial forecasting and tracking, change management and RAID managements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all project stakeholders in a challenging environment.
You’ll be working in the IGG Change Delivery Partners team in London. IGG Change Delivery Partners is the partner of choice for strategic UBS programs and focuses on delivering change better, faster, cheaper and is the home for passionate change professionals. We own and apply proven methods and tools. We take responsibility for delivering change successfully. After joining our team we will train you on our established PM standards, processes and tools. After successful on-boarding you will partner with one of the strategic programs playing a key role helping our clients to successfully drive and deliver change
• Bachelor degree in economics, finance or business administration
• Solid track record in full life cycle Project Management for ideally 7 years’ + experience in a similar role
• Previous experience managing IB Regulatory projects
• Strong analytical background and attention to detail
• Ability to take ownership of complex issues and be responsible for their resolution
• Knowledge and experience in regulatory compliance, target operating models, business processes management and improvement
• Ability to work independently and self-efficient with experience in communication and stakeholder management (MD level)
• Consensus driven yet assertive to manage complex tasks to successful delivery
• Solid skills at MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint); experience with JIRA would be an asset
• PMP or any other project management certification would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.