Product Administrator - Investments - Flexible Working Available
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Administrator to join our Life & Pensions Department.
A new opportunity has arisen within our Investment team. In this role you’ll be responsible for administering and serving policies as well as responding to customer queries.
About the Role
- You’ll take calls from our customers to help with general enquires and complaints
- Work in collaboration with other teams across the department to resolve queries first time
- You’ll need excellent attention to detail and accuracy as you’ll update customer records
- Maintain customer data in line with the Society’s data policy
- Willingness to take ownership of work
- Thrive in an environment where every day is different
We’re looking for candidates with excellent communication skills as you’ll be taking calls from our customers to help with general enquiries and complaints, as well as liaising with other teams and departments to resolve queries first time.
You’ll need to have a keen eye for detail and a clear focus on quality as you’ll be updating customer details and ensuring that customer data is maintained in line with the society’s data policy.
If you like to take ownership of work and thrive in an environment where every day is different, this could be the job for you.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We are unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
If you are from outside the EEA and do not possess immigration status which allows you to live and work in the UK, we will be unable to progress your application as Wesleyan are unable to provide sponsorship. Therefore, in the recruitment process all candidates are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable.
Closing date for CV submissions is 22/11/2018. Feedback on your application will be provided in the week following this date.