Key Account Manager - Flexible Working Available
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer, with operations in 54 countries.
We are committed to having a diverse & inclusive working environment and will consider applicants who are interested in working full time, part time or on other reasonable flexible working arrangements.
The Key Account Manager is the day to day Chubb contact point for a small number of major accounts. You will be dealing with all aspects of these accounts, including external service delivery and relationship management as well as the key co-ordinator from an internal perspective to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes for the partnerships.
Internal interactions and co-ordinations include TPA Teams, Claim Teams, Chubb Local Teams, Underwriting, Operations, Finance, legal and Personal Lines teams to ensure the continued delivery of this key strategic portfolio.
This is not a pure relationship role. It requires significant effort and hands on execution to ensure the smooth delivery of complex solutions for highly demanding clients.
The role will also involve targeting, establishing strategic growth plans, pipelines, and business/legal models to significantly expand the size of the partnership.
The role will have no immediate subordinate and will involve interaction with people in multiple culturally diverse countries.
Set and achieve challenging business plans for the retention, development, growth and increasing profitability of a designated panel of Key Partners / Clients and new Partners.
Profit and Loss Management:
Partner / Client Management: P&L management of existing and newly acquired clients ensuring profitability, pricing adequacy and appropriate terms and conditions apply
Cash flow management:
Monitor and Control: Monitor cash flow and ensure that payment procedures and agreed frequencies are met. Report on variances against financial plans.
Compliance & Regulation: ensure product integrity and compliance with all internal and external regulatory principles and guidelines.
Maintain and develop Partner / Client relationships to maximise business opportunities and achieve the business plan.
Maintain local market insurance and competitor knowledge.
Internal relationships with other business areas including P & C, Personal Lines and A & H to develop cross-selling.
What skills & experience are required?
- Significant Account Management experience.
- Understanding of Captives, reinsurance, non-admitted and cross-border arrangements.
- Experience of NAC programmes (experience in Eurasia and Africa region is a preference).
- Experience of Travel and related Personal Lines products
- Ability to develop, manage and execute partnership management strategies and best practices
- Knowledge or interest in the travel industry, ancillary revenue, and partnership strategies.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word capabilities; database and query, programming and dashboard knowledge is desirable
- Able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to provide quality service to clients, internal and external.
- Ability to develop business relationships on behalf of Chubb to achieve bottom line profitability for the Company.
- Desire to work in a global insurance environment
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
What can you expect in return?
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to purchase 5 additional days
- Private Medical cover
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Comprehensive Learning & development offering
- Employee resource groups: Gender Equality Network, Abilities & Wellbeing, Social Mobility, Parents & Carers, Pride Network, Cultural Awareness Network.
- Networking, mentoring & development opportunities.
- 1 day annual Charitable leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Active Sports & social committee
- Employee Assistance program
Integrity. Client focus. Respect. Excellence. Teamwork
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients. A business that’s engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that’s collaborative and supportive.
Diversity & Inclusion. At Chubb we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.