IT Support Volunteer - Part Time
We are looking for an experienced and friendly IT volunteer to join the team at Head Office, supporting the Facilities and IT Manager.
Purpose of the role:
To provide additional support to the Facilities & IT Manager for operational support or specific IT projects.
- Laptop & PC set up support (desktop support is provided by an external helpdesk)
- Assist and support a rolling IT housekeeping programme across all Rainbow Trust bases, e.g. best management of the PC stock, management of Office 365 licenses
- Support renewal of mobile phone / tablet contacts
- Support introduction / improvement of mobile tracking systems (a compulsory application for Family Support Workers)
- Support staff training on all IT and mobile applications
- Experienced IT professional with good knowledge of IT operating systems
- Experience in providing hands on support to users
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Able to manage own workload and take the initiative
We are looking for a volunteer who is available for one day per week, Monday – Friday, with flexibility on hours to suit the volunteer.
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.