Project Manager / Project Support / Business Analyst - London - Flexible Working Available
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Returner Programmes
Project Manager / Project Support / Business Analyst - London
Are you looking to return to work after a career break of a year or more? Do you have five plus years business experience in areas such as project management, project support or business analysis? Join FDM as a Business consultant through the FDM Getting Back to Business Career Programme.
How it works:
We will provide you with 7 weeks of training to refresh and upskill your knowledge. You will have the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Upon completion you will become a full time consultant working onsite with one or more of our 180+ prestigious clients across various sectors such as finance, banking, media and the public sector.
As an FDM consultant, you will work with us for a minimum of two years. After that time, you could either transition to the client permanently or stay with FDM as a senior consultant.
You will receive:
- Fully funded professional business and technical training in our state of the art London training centre (includes PRINCE2 certification)
- Flexible training hours of 9:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday during the seven week training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business·
- Job security for a minimum of two years (with options open to you after this time)
- Competitive starting salary
- Continuous support and development throughout your career journey
- Looking to return to work after a break in your career
- Previous experience in either Business Analysis, Project Support or Project Management
- A strong aptitude and interest in business
- Be able to commit to a two year contract with FDM once the seven week training period is complete
- Be able to work full time
If you have any questions about the programme, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.