Business Support Coordinator
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ.
We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees.
Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
What is the purpose of this role?
To work as part of the Bristol office to provide support to all staff
What will this role involve?
- Front face of Amey in the Swindon office, letting people in-out, answering the phone
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets, SAP and PO software, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Manage online and paper filing systems
- Implement administrative systems, such as record management/ archiving
- Maintain supplies of office equipment including stationery and technology
- Lead any projects surrounding office upgrades
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints
- Maintain and display update health and safety policies and ensure they're observed in the office
- Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices (lighting, plugs and sockets)
- Organise access cards for new staff
- Co-ordinate couriers and post daily
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience in an office manager/support role.
- Minimum 5 GCSE's between A-C level.
- Confidence in being the face of an office.
- Someone who wants to take initiative.
- A problem solver who can act before issues occur.
What makes this role unique?
Taking responsibility for the support of all staff working out of the Bristol office.