Service Delivery Officer - Part Time - Salisbury
30 hours per week
We are looking for people who can deliver outstanding customer service and an efficient housing management service to older adults living within our Retirement Living Scheme in Meriden.
Driven by our vision for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place that they can call home, we’re a leading social housing provider with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most.
We manage around 31,500 homes, serving 65,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, and shared ownership and sale, as well as specialist accommodation, and an ambitious house-building programme.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
- Deliveringcustomer-centric, outcome focussed support services, helping customers to sustain their tenancy and lead an independent life.
- Conducting service reviews, including health and safety and fire safety checks.
- Completing needs and risk assessments, sign-ups and resident inductions, initiating tenancy terminations and supporting the promotion of vacant dwellings.
- Acting as mediator between Stonewater and customers on issues such as rent, housing nad neighbours.
- Supporting the promotion and take-up of new and existing services.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of delivering housing and tenancy management services.
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Literacy and numerical skills, including an ability to work with figures and spreadsheets.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to manage workloads and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of the support needs and health issues faced by older adults
- A flexible attitude to work. You will be expected to work flexibly including some evenings, Bank Holidays and weekends if required and will attend training and meetings at other offices.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and arededicated to being a diverse,inclusive, and supportive workplace.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?