Resourcing Business Partner
Have you got the Talent?
At Gatwick Airport, the opportunities are endless. A fantastic opportunity to work with a world class Construction and Engineering function, managing the recruitment of skilled and emerging talent.
Resourcing Business Partner - Construction and Engineering
Salary: £Competitive, excellent rewards and benefits & 15% performance related bonus
Gatwick Airport Limited (GAL) is the most efficient single runway airport in the world. It serves more than 46 million passengers to 228 destinations in 74 countries a year on a short and long-haul point-to-point basis. Gatwick is a major economic driver for the UK contributing £5.3 billion to national GDP, generating 85,000 jobs nationally, with around 24,000 jobs on the airport campus alone.
Gatwick is a high growth business regularly achieving double digit year on year revenue growth. It has beaten its stretch EBITA target every year for the last 5 years. Passenger volumes have grown by over 40% in the eight years since private ownership.
To become the most efficient single runway in the world Gatwick has had to set a number of world firsts in terms of process, people and technology excellence in a highly complex and fast moving environment. GAL has won numerous awards in its history. These awards include airport of the year; best airport; favourite airport for short-haul flights and marketing campaign of the year by a retailer.
Gatwick Airport Recruitment Team
The recruitment team at Gatwick Airport focus on attracting and retaining the best talent via direct sourcing. We are increasingly focused on using innovative and progressive methodologies which support both the needs of our stakeholders and business. Our main focus is providing an excellent experience for all involved in talent attraction and selection.
We are looking for an experienced, consultative and innovative resourcing business partner to work with our Construction and Engineering business areas. This role is a specialist position working with highly skilled professional and emerging talent.
This is not a straight forward recruitment role. Working with the business to understand future resourcing requirements and defining a plan which meets those needs means that the successful applicant will have experience of driving the recruitment agenda, an expert in selection methodology and an ambition to ensure that each and every touch point along the recruitment journey is an excellent one. In addition, this role will manage all Graduate and Apprenticeship recruitment across these business areas. Experience in attracting talent into STEM careers is essential.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Previous recruitment experience gained in-house managing skilled positions across Construction and Engineering business areas?
- Management of Graduate and Apprenticeship recruitment within STEM careers?
- Excellent stakeholder management experience?
- Ability to influence and drive recruitment innovation and appetite for change?
- Comprehensive experience of recruiting using a direct sourcing strategy?
- Previous experience in training and coaching Hiring Managers in recruitment processes and interview techniques?
- Strong IT skills with the ability to manipulate data to report back to the business in a concise, clear way?
- Ability to multi task and balance workload whilst meeting all key deadlines?
- Experience in the delivery of an end to end resourcing service?
- Ability to challenge and influence decision making processes to ensure best practice?
- Experience of implementing recruitment best practice and an expert in recruitment selection methodology?
This is an excellent opportunity to join our team. Gatwick Airport is an excellent place to work. We love what we do and would love you to join us.