Office Administrator - Part Time - Home Working Available
TILBURY CORPORATIONS LTD
Purpose of Job:
To provide efficient office administration and PA support to the Tilbury Corporation’s management team.
Responsible to: Managing Director
Responsible for: Administration, and Intern Staff as allocated.
- To provide PA support to the Director and manage all office and administrative support services for the company.
- To oversee and lead on all office management operations.
- To ensure that all staff and contractors follow the processes and systems required for the effective management of the company.
- To assist the Managing Director in developing and implementing plans for the growth of the company.
- To implement and maintain accurate systems for tracking performance of rental property portfolio.
- To ensure all office admin staff provide adequate support to the management team.
- To oversee the adequate day to day allocation of rental payments, dealing with tenants, arranging repairs etc.
- To collate all information for purchases of new properties and assist in completion of new property transactions.
- To manage book keeping and accounting facilities for expenditure control, budgeting, invoicing and collection of income, payments, reconciliation of accounts and bank statements.
- To organise and oversee all office moves for the company. To provide secretarial and administrative support, minute taking at monthly meetings, filing, data input, maintenance, and management of information held by the company as may be required. To provide Health and Safety guidance to the office, ensuring the maintenance of regulatory compliance with the HSE for all office operations.
- To manage admin duties for the team, including dealing with incoming and outgoing mail, entering information accurately to databases, typing letters, arranging/ordering office supplies, and overseeing office cleaning.
- To organise meetings, the taking of minutes, diary management, maintaining organisational filing systems and time sheets.
- To provide an effective and efficient book keeping service for the company, which includes, payments, raising of invoices/Credit Notes, monthly performance reports and quarterly statements on the accounts.
- To ensure the Purchase Ledger is maintained: checking coding and inputting supplier invoices, preparing monthly cheque payments and reconciling supplier statements, updating invoice and credits to ledgers and the posting of remittance statements.
- To ensure the Sales Ledger is maintained; processing sales ledger invoices, recharges and advising the Director of all outstanding debt.
- To assist in carrying out the weekly banking of payments received, writing out payments and passing on for signatories before posting, and maintain petty cash records.
- To ensure the effective filing and archiving of paper and electronic files and be responsible for daily post received –ensuring it is sent to the right team.
- To undertake systems development and implementation of new processes and procedures.
- To undertake any other duties as required meeting the needs of the company.
Qualifications and requirements
- Undertaking a suitable business administration qualification;
- Excellent office management skills;
- Formidable team spirit and willingness to undertake a variety of tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and willing to learn.
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Must be able to perform effectively within tight time-scales, and create and maintain a positive, efficient and effective office support environment.
- Must be able to use Excel and Word effectively
Lines of communication
- Reporting to the Director-as part of a team delivering key targets for growth -working with Marketing and Sales Team, Project Managers, Building Works Manager, Manager of New Build Developments, Homes and site managers.
- Based in Uxbridge
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working/Part Time Hours Negotiable
- £8.00 - £12.00ph