Part time HR Advisor - Central London
HR Advisor, part time, professional services, London city
Our client is a consulting business based in Central London. They are looking for an HR Advisor reporting into the Head of HR to join the team. The role is 3 days a week.
The role is a full generalist HR role covering all aspects of the HR remit. The successful candidate will work with the Head of HR to upgrade the advisory service making HR more visible. The role will include managing recruitment (including graduate recruitment), employee relations queries, performance management, ad hoc projects and be the point of contact for all HR matters within the business.
Candidates will be educated to degree level or equivalent and be preferably working towards or completed the CIPD qualification (or hold the CIPD qualifcation). He/she will have previous HR experience within a professional services or consulting firm. Experience working in smaller teams is preferred.
The successful applicant will have/be able to demonstrate:
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office – competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong knowledge of a full range of HR procedures
• Experience of managing graduate recruitment
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communications skills (both orally and in writing)
• Good initiative and problem solving skills, with an awareness of when to consult with others
• The ability to adapt to shifting priorities and adapt plans accordingly. Have the ability to multi-task and able to manage upwards
• Demonstrate proactivity and the ability to see beyond the immediate task / problem
• Attention to detail
• Be a good team player, but also be strongly self-motivated
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a professional services business in a varied HR role on a part time basis.
- Flexibility - 3 days a week
- Salary - up to £40K FTE
- Location - Central London (city)
- Recruiter - Elspeth Peters