We are looking for a Data Scientist for our client based in London. This role will be responsible for using data mining and machine learning to improve their customers journey and distil complex information into actionable insights.
You will have some commercial experience delivering analytics projects along with experience using statistical or analytical software. It is critical that you have the ability to communicate with business stakeholders and you'll be curious and inquisitive about everything that comes your way to ensure a solution is found.
Skills and experience required:
- Commercial experience as a data science or quantitative / statistical analyst
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with SQL, R, Python, SAS, SPSS or similar
- Experience using Logistic Regression, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting Machines, Support Vector Machines, Neural Networks or similar algorithms
- Practical experience of building and implementing machine learning models to solve business problems
This company is very supportive when it comes to career development progression and will encourage you to keep abreast of new technology trends. As well as a competitive salary and package you will have the option of flexible working hours.
Please apply now to register your interest.