Campaign Manager - Flexible Working Available
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Campaign Manager to work in JLL’s Corporate Marketing team.
Reporting into the ‘Head of Corporate Marketing’, the Campaign Manager will work on the development and implementation of national, EMEA and global marketing campaigns in the UK.
The individual will bring together multi-channel campaigns, ensuring JLL actively engages and connects with our clients to deliver maximum value to the company.
Key to this will be the ability to project manage each campaign to the highest standards. This includes developing detailed project plans and milestones, bringing together key marketing and business stakeholders from across JLL, and managing budgets, suppliers and the creation of all assets. The individual will also work with the Business and Regional, and Client+ Marketing Managers to integrate their client lists and business stakeholders into these campaigns.
The Campaign Manager will have an excellent and up-to-date breadth of knowledge on all marketing channels and will thrive on constantly pushing the boundaries to ensure JLL’s campaign execution is seen as best in class.
• Oversee the delivery of excellent B2B integrated marketing campaigns which engage and inspire new and existing clients of JLL
• Working with in-house and external suppliers, manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns, including organising events, digital advertising, website management, internal enablement and direct marketing
• Brief and oversee the work of internal and external creative agencies, including designers, animators and printers etc, ensuring that JLL’s brand identity is correctly adhered to throughout
• Write, edit and proof copy for promotional materials for each campaign
• Collect data and deliver regular reports on each campaign, including web analysis and KPI evaluation, and use this to inform how we approach future campaigns
• Keep abreast of current marketing trends to ensure we regularly evolve our marketing channel strategy
To be successful in this role, the Campaign Manager will need:
• Significant campaign marketing experience with a proven track record of delivering first class campaigns.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills including the ability to work with UK, EMEA, global business leaders and sponsors, EMEA creative and digital teams and other marketing colleagues to drive success
• First class project management skills including the ability to plan, prioritise and execute, recognise key milestones, manage budgets, suppliers and metric
• A ‘can do’ attitude with drive and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at once whilst working to tight timeframes
• Up-to-date on the latest marketing techniques, channels and activities and prepared to implement these, as appropriate, in their own campaigns
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of team and collaboratively with others to deliver shared objectives
• Resilient and strives to deliver high quality solutions despite changing business objectives and challenges
• Outstanding attention to detail, good organisational and time management skills.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
JLL Ltd is a Living Wage accredited business, as we believe a fair day’s work deserves a fair days pay. To find out more about our Living Wage accreditation please go herehttp://www.jll.co.uk/united-kingdom/en-gb/about/living-wage?devicechannel=default.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...