Mortgage Consultant - Liverpool Street
This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing mortgage team here at Metro Bank! 2017 was an exciting year for us and with 2018 looking to be just as exciting, we need to hire experienced Mortgage Consultants to support our continued growth
As a Mortgage Consultant you will be responsible for driving the direct mortgage business in our store locations, to achieve and exceed individual income objectives through creating fans and providing unparalleled levels of customer service.
So what would you be doing?...
• Create new direct mortgage customers by proactively managing all referrals and provide a consistently amazing application experience, in line with all regulatory Compliance and Conduct
• Provide expert knowledge and advice to internal and external customers by building relationships, matching individual requirements with the best products based on personal circumstances
• Work in partnership with the Mortgage team to proactively manage our existing Customer portfolio, helping to create new fans
• Operate within Metro Banks key controls, operational and service procedures, role modelling at all times
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Experience in mortgage advisory role within a financial services organisation
• Expert knowledge in mortgage and other associated products and able to communicate well over the phone and face to face
• CeMAP qualified
• Experience in dealing with a wide range of people in a customer service, retail and/or broker environment
- IMPORTANT FOOTNOTE;
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!