Digital Content Producer - Part Time
From flexible hours to job sharing where possible, we're committed to providing a truly healthy work life balance.
Hours of Work
17.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday
£29,700 - £39,100. The pay range for this role will increase to: £31,200 - £41,100 from 1st April 2019.
Flexible working is welcomed and encouraged. All roles can be flexible - it is not the where, when or how you fulfil your role that is important to us, it is the contribution you make to our business as a Partner.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Waitrose eCommerce team are looking for a Digital Content Producer to join them on a Part-Time, Permanent basis.
In this role, you will deliver on brand, customer-focused category and campaign copy across the websites, app and digital marketing channels where required.
You will deliver copy and content in line with the digital brand guidelines and with a consistent Waitrose tone of voice.
This role would suit someone that is passionate about words and enjoys writing creative copy that will motivate customers to shop with us and enhance their perception of our brand.
You’ll be happy working within set guidelines and principles, while still creating inspirational copy that will directly influence customer behaviour.
An ideal candidate would:
> Have a very strong level of attention to detail (as this role may also include sub-editing)
> Be able to manage multiple projects
> Have experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and be comfortable in challenging when required
> Hold an interest in food
> Possess strong time management skills
> Able to think outside the box and bring new ideas to the table
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
See above plus:
- Customer facing retail and/or commercial writing experience
- Experience or researching and writing copy for direct selling channels
- Copywriting experience of promoting a commercial brand
- Experience of category and product / customer benefits of products
Required desirable experience skills and qualifications
- Retail eCommerce experience
- SEO channel experience
- Proven ability to influence across functional boundaries
Please also note the following:
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early.
- Print off the job description now if you require it.
- Ensure you have an up-to-date CV.