Lead Modelling Manager
Are you an analytical genius? Do you consider yourself to be a game changer in the world of Credit Risk? Do you want join a Bank that focusses on providing professional development? Then look no further, we may have the role for you!
So what would you be doing?...
• Steering and shaping the development of business critical statistical risk models
• Supporting the developing models, the implementation of model monitoring, calibration and stress testing
• Working with various areas of the Bank to develop analytical and statistical solutions
• Building and developing great relationships with a number of key colleagues across the bank
• Sitting on a variety of technical working groups, project boards and business engagement forums
• Championing the importance of credit risk to the wider bank
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Existing experience in a credit risk modelling under IFRS9 framework
• Already be proficient in SAS and Microsoft Office
• Ideally you will have some leadership experience
• You will probably come from a consultancy or banking background
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!