Onboarding & Recruitment Projects Assistant
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Onboarding & Projects Assistant to join our supportive and friendly Recruitment team on a full-time, permanent basis in our Bristol office.
People are at the heart of our business. Our award-winning Recruitment team is highly respected for the central and strategic role it plays in making Osborne Clarke a great place to work. The team is made up of 10 people, covering recruitment at all levels across our 3 UK offices. We focus on attracting the best people to the firm and work closely with the wider HR team to help ensure Osborne Clarke's continued growth and success.
Who we are:
Osborne Clarke is recognised as one of the UK's most forward-thinking law firms. Our success is down to excellence in our approach to our clients, our people and our business.
We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent with stretching careers in a fast growing and exciting environment. Our focussed strategy and positive working environment have been rewarded by many prestigious awards for career progression, management and culture, including being named 'Firm of the year' 2018 by both Bristol Law Society and Roll on Friday.
With a growing international reach, particularly in Europe but also across Asia and the US, we look after a wide range of commercial clients such as Facebook and Vodafone as well as entrepreneurs and digital start-ups.
What you'll do:
Reporting to the Senior Recruitment Manager, you will provide day to day support to all of our new joiners, as well as helping members of the Recruitment team with a number of key projects.
You will build and maintain positive relationships with a variety of stakeholders, helping to support the on-going success of our onboarding process.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Keeping in touch with new recruits once they have accepted a role and guiding them through the joining process
- Liaising with the business to ensure that all new employees have a seamless welcome to OC, ensuring that they are set up on our systems correctly
- Working with our pre-employment screening provider (Vero) to ensure that all checks are completed fully in a timely manner
- Providing support with key projects including hiring skills training, our referral scheme campaign and preferred supplier agency reviews
What we're looking for:
- Exceptional levels of attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of accuracy in your work are essential in this role
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude and pro-active approach to work; asking others what might be needed
- Understanding when information you are working with is confidential and how this should be treated
- The ability to question processes and implement new and more efficient ways of working
- Ability to work under pressure with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced environment
- An interest in Recruitment and/or HR, with a desire to build a career in this area
- Proficient in utilising MS office tools
To submit your application, please click on the link provided.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE