We are looking for a self-motivated, pro-active Resourcing Advisor to join our Human Resources team in Liverpool. As a Resourcing Advisor you will be responsible for sourcing key talent for the business using a variety of methods. You will have ownership of your own roles and will be responsible for the whole recruitment cycle of each position. You will be working alongside experience internal resourcing professionals from a range of recruitment backgrounds who will support you in building a successful career with us.
You will support the recruitment activity for designated Resourcing Managers including CV reviews, arranging interviews, conducting telephone screening, managing the offer process and other administrative tasks where necessary. A significant part of this role will be focused on stakeholder management for both internal and external stakeholders whilst providing an excellent candidate experience.
What we're looking for
- Previous work experience in a fast-moving, target focused environment
- Proven track record within an in-house or agency recruitment role
- The ability to multi-task effectively and prioritise appropriately
- A strong communicator who is resilient with high customer service focus to manage upwards to very senior levels
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Previous experience of managing stakeholder relationships
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and time management
- Excellent IT skills, preferably with some working knowledge of database management systems
- A strong team player with a flexible and "can-do" attitude
Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary, along with the option to join our pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
Everyone at Amey works together towards this common aim, which we call our 'Better Places' goal. We're a commercial business which focuses on helping our customers to serve Britain. Making things better every day for people and communities is at the heart of the way we work.
Today we are one of the most diverse companies in our sector. So at Amey you an grow in a specific sector or broaden your horizons by applying your skills to a new sector. You may be surprised where an Amey career can take you.