Lead CRM Developer - Flexible Working Available
Do you love applying your development skills to enable a first class customer experience? Are you looking to work for a fast growing and career nurturing company? Are you a revolutionary programmer looking to take on real responsibility? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Lead CRM Developer, you will be a hands-on developer who can provide speedy changes for the team as required. You will make sure that we deliver an exceptional service to our customers at all times by making improvements to our CRM system. You will be managing your own work load and making sure your expertise is being utilised by colleagues.
So what would you be doing?...
• Developing functionality and business workflows within CRM
• Reviewing and discussing requirements with business stakeholders
• Building a better experience for colleagues and customers
• Helping to reduce costs by implementing more efficient processes
• Working closely with colleagues to resolve issues raised in defect management tool
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Comfortable prioritising several tasks and pieces of work
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Web development, Microsoft .NET development, Microsoft SQL services
• To able to integrate CRM with third party applications
• A good understanding of Agile / Scrum methodology practices
• Microsoft Dynamic 2013 Certified
• Experience with integrating document management solutions
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!