PA - Flexible Working Available
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Construction business for an ambitious and talented PA to support the Directors.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated managers.
As a PA you will provide a flexible, confidential and efficient secretarial administrative service to the Directors by undertaking a wide range of complex tasks and responsibilities.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
As a PA you will:
- Provide confidential administrative and PA support to the Directors
- Diary management for the Directors, organising meetings with staff members, members of the Board, and key external customers
- Responsible for the administration involved in the day to day running of the office
- Supervise office staff where required
- Maintain office records
- Maintain office efficiency
- Manage the office budget to ensure maximum profit without compromising quality
- Demonstrable experience in an administration/executive assistant/PA role in a highly pressurised environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation
- Experience of successfully working with senior management
- Public sector experience would be an advantage
- Must be proficient with the keyboard and ICT applications
- Expert level in the use of Outlook
- Intermediate level in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We can potentially consider certain types of flexible working in this role for the right candidate, subject to meeting business needs.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation