Mortgage Operations Specialist
- Contract Type
Do you have an eagle eye for detail? Are you a keen problem solver, with a passion to go above and beyond for your customers?
As a Mortgage Operations Specialist, you will be responsible providing administrative support to the full mortgage lending product range within the bank. You will manage the applications from submission through to offer, taking personal responsibility in all you do to ensure that you enhance the customer journey.
So what would you be doing?...
• Using your experience and knowledge of mortgages to deal with a variety of pre-offer queries from Brokers and Relationship Managers
• Managing a pipeline of mortgage applications proactively
• Providing Brokers and Relationship Managers with accurate case updates at all points in the pre-offer process
• Managing the expectations of customers, and the intermediaries we have relationship with
• Assisting our Underwriters by providing outstanding information
• Maintaining accurate client records in line with the Bank’s procedures
• Making sure regulatory standards are complied with
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Previous experience within an operations role
• You will know the stages involved in purchasing and remortgaging
• Strong knowledge of MCOB and MMR systems would be an advantage
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Experience of working to tight deadlines
• CeMAP qualification would be an advantage