Mortgage Completions Specialist
Do you have an eagle eye for detail? Are you a keen problem solver, with a passion to go above and beyond for your customers? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Mortgage Completions Specialist, you will be responsible for completing all legal due diligence on Mortgage cases in order to prepare them for completion. You will manage all cases post offer, from answering queries, to reviewing legal documentation and delivering a high-quality service to brokers, solicitors and customers.
So what would you be doing?...
• Answering queries from Solicitors, Underwriters, Brokers and Relationship Managers
• Making sure all legal documents and conditions of the mortgage are satisfied and correct
• Planning ahead to make sure cases are moving from offer to completion
• Looking after a pipeline of cases pro-actively
• Processing Certificates of Titles within a timely manner
• Collecting outstanding documents making confirming systems and check list are satisfied
• Checking and authorising mortgage details to facilitate fund release
• Overseeing the release of completion funds to make sure customer funds reach solicitors in time for completion
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Previous experience within a mortgage operations role
• You will know the stages involved in purchasing and remortgaging
• Strong knowledge of MCOB and MMR systems would be an advantage
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Experience of working to tight deadlines CeMAP qualification would be an advantageous