Reward Analyst - Flexible Working Available
1 day left
- Contract Type
Are you analytically minded with a real passion for turning data into meaningful and actionable business insights? We're looking for an analyst to join our Reward Team to focus on compensation and benefits at Arm. If you're not currently in reward we're still keen to hear from you if you have proven analytical skills and are keen to build a career in people and reward.
Our people are a key enabler of our business strategy; we need to attract, develop and retain highly talented people to ensure that we remain at the leading edge of the technology industry. We seek to be the best company to work for in our sector, with sustainably high engagement and outstanding results. We are focused on conserving the best aspects of our unique culture and on perpetuating what attracts people to join and remain at Arm, making life at Arm an exhilarating experience.
The team ensures that:
- Achievement, contribution and behaviours consistent with the Arm Values are recognised and rewarded
- The Arm reward proposition is passionate about internal fairness and individual performance as well as competitiveness in all our markets for Arm talent
- We recognise and reward extraordinary contribution to Arm
- We look to build a close link between company success and individual rewards through the design of our reward plans
- We are communicating effectively the Reward proposition and delivering excellence in administration of all elements of Reward that are also paramount to the team’s success
As the Reward Analyst you will report to the Global Reward Manager and play a meaningful role in the Team at Arm. You will take ownership of delivery of many of the business as usual reward activities, as well as supporting project delivery, working closely with the Reward Team, the broader People Team and business representatives.
This role has potential for growth and development for you, both within the Reward field and the People Team more broadly.
What will you be accountable for?
- You will provide analytical support in the year-end and mid-year salary review process
- Ownership of Reward data, responsible for ensuring ongoing integrity of data
- Ownership of the analytical aspects of the bonus and sales incentive processes including calculations and reporting
- Provision of mentorship and education to local HR and Talent Acquisition regarding offer development and communication
- You will maintain reward intranet and development of employee communications
- Providing analytical support to Reward Projects, owning small to medium size projects and supporting large and complex multidisciplinary projects
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- Consistent record of in depth data analysis, and experience of turning this into meaningful and actionable business insights
- Excellent numerical, analytical and excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking and curiosity - ability to see patterns in data and analyse implications, with a focus on business outcomes
What else might help?
- Experience in a reward or HR role would be an advantage, but we're also passionate about applicants from other backgrounds with an interest in pursuing a career in reward and people
This role could require travel globally travel to other sites as necessary
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t (what does collaborate)
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.